Gram Flour (Besan)- 2 1/2 cups
Rice flour - 1 cup
Chilli powder - 1/4 tsp
Black pepper coarsely powdered - 1 tsp
Ghee - 2 1/2 tspCooking soda pinch (optional)
Salt to taste.
Crushed garlic (optional) 2 pods
Oil to deep fry.
- Sieve both Gram flour and Rice flour together in a bowl and make a pit.
- Add chilli powder, Pepper powder, Salt, Crushed garlic, Ghee, Cooking soda.
- Mix thoroughly with hands. It should look like bread crumbs. Divide the dough into 4 portions.
- Take One portion of this mixture, sprinkle water, knead like Puri dough.
- Heat oil in a kadai, Use a ladle with lot of holes (Kara Sevai ladle) or Sev maker. Put some dough on that and rub directly into oil.
- It will be like split string. Deep fry in oil , drain excess oil.
- After cooling this off, Store this in an airtight container.